Our philosophy & business concept
At Hello-Global, we oﬀer one-stop services for international business development and expansion to companies in Japan and around the world. Our main services are;
- Market research
- Sales channel development
- Business operation
- Business proposal
- Strategy formulation
- Focus Group Interview
- List up of potential partners
- Business agent activity
All of our staff are experienced professionals in international business, and our services offer practical and effective business support to our clients’ business needs, in which each project is custom-tailored to fit the exact needs of our clients.
*Hello-Global is owned and operated by Hello G Co., Ltd. Tokyo Branch Office (international business development division).
Main service regions:
Southeast Asia (Indonesia, Singapore, Thailand, Vietnam, Malaysia etc)
BRICs (Brazil and Russia)
EU (western/ eastern Europe)
- Consumer goods
To enhance our service in sharply developing countries, we have established a local branch in Indonesia (PT. Hello Global Indonesia) as our first oversea branch. We are planning to establish branches in Brazil and other countries.
Success StoryLicensing of green wall technologies (connecting FRANCE and JAPAN)
Other projects (2009~Present)
- Market research on mobile phone in Indonesia and Vietnam
- Market research on advertisement in Indonesia and Vietnam
- Market research on mobile phone use in Indonesia (quantitative, qualitative)
- Market research on digital contents in Indonesia
- Sales development of cosmetics product in Indonesia
- Market research on home electronics in Indonesia and Vietnam
- Market research on household product market in Thailand, Germany, Brazil and Russia
- Market research on home medical product market in Thailand
- Sales channel development and market research for medical product in America
- Sales channel development for apparel business in Russia
- Market research on apparel market in Brazil
- Market research on cosmetics market in Brazil
- Sales channel development and market research in Japan for a French company
- Market research on medical market in Japan
- Market research on fragrance market in Japan (Embassy in Japan)
- Market research on bicycle market in Japan (Embassy in Japan)
- Market research on potential needs for BOP business (medical/ sanitary field) (incorporated administrative agency)
- Market research on economic analysis model in Europe, US, international organizations (central Government)
- Market research on economy and housing situation in Europe and America (central Government)
- Market research on travel system in Europe and America (central Government), etc.
- … and many more
*Other projects are to list up of potential distributors, dispatching interpreter(s) to meetings, translating documents, arranging appointments, etc.
Leading companies in industries such as home electronics, home product, telecommunications and IT, thinktanks/consulting firm/market research, advertisement agencies, governmental organizations (Cabinet Office, Ministry of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and Tourism, Ministry of Agriculture, Forestry and Fisheries, JETRO, and Foreign Embassies in Japan), etc.
SMEs to large companies in industries such as environment, cosmetics, IT, sports and many more, located in US, Russia, France, Germany, Netherlands, Sweden etc.
＊Due to the confidentiality, client names are not disclosed.
|Company name||Hello G Co., Ltd.|
|Address||(Int’l business development division)
Watase Bldg., 2F 3-5-8 Nishi Shimbashi Minato-ku Tokyo, JAPAN 105-0003
Tel: +81 3-6435-6817 (English or Japanese)
Fax: +81 3-6435-6818
Corporate Headquarter Hello G Co., Ltd.
Yaizu, Shizuoka, 425-0043 JAPAN
Tel +81 54-623-8692 (Japanese Only)
Fax +81 54-623-8631
Established January, 1955
|Oversea office, related company,||PT. Hello Global Indonesia|
|Capital||30,000,000 JPN (approx. $30,000USD)|
|Total annual sales||1,800,000,000 JPN (approx. $18,000,000 USD) as of FY2010|
|Number of employees
(inc. contracted employees)
|60 (Headquarter 53, Tokyo office 7)|
|Business areas||(Tokyo Office [Int’l business development division])
Market entry support (Market Research, quantitative/qualitative research, Sales channel development, Business operation)
Supply and sales of gas
Supply and sale of gas appliances, and related construction
Infrastructure services (refurbishment, Internet installation, related construction)
The Tokyo Chember of Commerce and Industry